_Resistance_ _Resistance_

Loud enough?

First off, the beginning goes on for too long being the same thing....we get the point. Either make some dynamic contrast, new instrumentation, or introduce a melody. Once past that, it goes pretty well until you get to the chords and then I get bored because you don't do any kind of emphasis or dynamics anywhere. They sound cool....but so does a number of country songs before the singers start singing. I also suggest using space rather than volume to make things exciting. I think the layering of your instrumentation is good though, I just can't give a clear "YES!" because of the absolutely horrid balance you let finale get away with.

Moonlit Waves Moonlit Waves

Potential

Balance is a bit out of whack...OMG bells is my reaction. I also find myself getting lost in the music because I don't feel a real melody here. The beginning has good potential, but after the first big attack by all the mallets, it turns to a bunch of random stuff and random chords. Get a melody going and get the balance worked out. It's possible, even on finale.